Laura Lee Rose and Rose Coaching, LLC
A Service Company
We offer coaching, teleclasses and workshops to support you:
- Design your ideal career and get on the path
- Go from salaried to self-employed
- Re-enter the workforce
- Job-searching during challenging times
- Laid-off or liberated? Shift your perspective to get unstuck and move ahead
Change is hard to do alone
Together we will clarify what your ideal life and career looks like by uncovering the many elements of your passions, skills, talents and preferences and breaking through your self-imposed limitations of what is possible.
- Self-exploration – through a series of handouts and questions we’ll discover what you love to do, what your unique skills, talents and gifts are, and all of the elements you want in your ideal career
- Overcome blocks – sometimes fears, insecurities, lack of confidence and other issues come up during the process. We’ll transform those fears into new possibilities where you currently don’t see any. We’ll look inside your imaged limitations and separate the facts from feelings and beliefs.
- Creating Options – Together we’ll design a variety of career options in areas you would love to pursue that are aligned with your needs, wants, and abilities.
- Researching for Discovery – Once defined, you’ll experiment with the different possibilities through networking, interviewing and other actions. These inspired actions will help you discover which one would be right for you and will further clarify your direction.
- Strategic Plan and Follow Through – we’ll develop short and long-term plans specific to your unique situation and transition needs, guiding you in taking all the necessary steps until you reach your goals.
- Time and Project Management – we’ll create a time management regiment that supports your strategic plan and fits your individual lifestyle, personality and timeline.
What is Career Coaching?
Certified help A career coach will ideally have a substantial amount of experience and education in his own field, as well as the required coaching certifications. Certification assures that high standards are set while reinforcing professional coaching as a distinct and self-regulating profession. What does a career coach do? Professional coaches, through a partnership with the client, are there to help produce positive results, whether in their professional or personal lives. They help people perform better and ultimately improve the quality of their lives. In most cases, a career coach is required when the person is in a transition phase and needs support for any of the following reasons:
• Reassessing life goals and developing action plans
• Lack of balance between work and life
• Difficulty dealing with stressful situations
• Difficulty making life decisions
• Prioritizing projects and timelines
• Improving relationships
• Urgent situations involving high risks or challenges
• Identifying core strengths and maximizing their potential
• Simplifying life to reduce stress and increase productivity
• Help with time management
• Lack of control over life Trained to listen, observe and customize an approach to the client’s needs, the coach will work to find solutions and strategies that will help the individual out of the rut they are in.
Why it works Unlike other forms of self-help or therapy, career coaching offers a new look on basic human needs. Partnership, support and know-how are areas that distinguish career coaching from other therapies. Partnership and Support Individuals are better able to make big decisions when they have the support of friends, family, peers, or a career coach. With a career coach a client is more comfortable taking bigger strides to getting the job done and making the appropriate changes toward a better life.
This program provides you with structure and accountability to help you clarify your unique passions, talents and skills, design a variety of new career options, and develop a personalized plan of action based on your individual needs and situation.
Are you preparing a move to the ‘Next Chapter’ but need some guidance? Are you seen as a confident, inspirational and powerful leader, invaluable to your team and your company? Whether you’re a new or seasoned leader, become the kind of leader that people want to perform for as we help you communicate more authentically, with integrity and power.
Many times we find ourselves doing the same things over and over while expecting different outcomes. We help you step outside the familiar and relate to people and challenges in new ways. By unmasking old limiting beliefs, behaviors and habits, a fresh, new perspective is revealed. Our personal growth and success program will have you creating new possibilities and taking bold action with dynamic results.
Rose Coaching has the ability to ask difficult questions, as well as make challenging statements to push you to consider new alternatives.
Through our powerful programs we help you to:
- Jumpstart your professional success
- Thrive through change and challenge Play BIGGER!
- Get more accomplished with less resources
- Develop new leadership, communications and empowerment skills