May 15-17, 2013
Want to start that next chapter?
Want to get out of your own way?
Your friend, Laura Rose, business and efficiency coach, is hosting a free online summit called: Light Your Fuse
We have just added a new expert to our program, in an effort to continually improve and increase the impact of this event.
5 experts will share life changing information during this event
Here’s just some of what you’ll discover
- How to transform an ordinary life into the life you really want
- How to OVERCOME any limiting belief and turn it into an advantage
- How to deal with external negative influences and self-talk
- How to have a BALANCED and HAPPY marriage that leads to corporate success
- The four qualities of a great entrepreneurial mind. Which ones do you have? Which do you lack? And how to develop more of the qualities you need.
- How to transform from a “Worker Bee” to “Successful Owner” in 10 minutes
- The values and thinking patterns of the MOST SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE in the world
- How your thinking may be sabotaging your success–and what to do about it
- How your thinking CREATES DISEASE–and how it can “un-create” it as well
- The biggest MISTAKES people make when they try to excel
- How to re-ignite the power of purpose in your life
- How to embrace your personal power through the acknowledgment of your strengths
If you want to jump-start your success, click here for your complimentary pass.
(Spots are limited. Be sure to register today.)
Featured Experts Include:
- Laura Rose – Business and Efficiency Expert
- Dr. Kathy Sturgis – Revitalization and Gift Discovery Expert
- Leslie Flowers – Personal Growth and Development Expert
- Theresa Corcoran – Entrepreneur and Business Development Expert
- Lesli Doares – Family Balance Therapist
A Fast-track Trip-ticket for the Professional Highway
10 Tools to propel your career
Wednesday, May 15 1:00pm-2:00pm EST
It only takes 10 minutes to design your future. Join Laura Rose on the fast track, while she introduces 10 very tangible and pragmatic tools that help you navigate the fast paced professional highway.
Can’t afford to take the time? Each tool takes less than 10 minutes to review and execute.
- Don’t know what you want from your career?
- Don’t know where to start?
- Don’t know when to make a change?
- Don’t know who to include in your plans?
- Is being “busy” in your business actually limiting your potential?
We have worksheets and strategies that help you get out of your own way; transform the life you have into the life your really want; and converts you from a mere “worker bee” into the designer of your own career, profession and life.
About Laura Lee Rose
Laura Lee Rose has been in the software and testing industry for over 20 years. She’s worked with such companies as IBM, Ericsson, Staples, Fidelity Investments and Sogeti in various client advocacy and project management roles. The techniques she used in her business coaching and client advocacy work saved these companies both time and money, which resulted in on-time, quality product delivery with higher client satisfaction.
Even though Laura excelled in the corporate environment, she felt a calling toward something more. Laura now uses her time management, work life balance and personal development skills as a business and efficiency coach. Laura Lee Rose helps people blend their goals and dreams into their everyday lives. Laura uses creative transition strategies to help her clients realize what really matters to them. Combining inspired action with practical, tangible techniques easily lead you toward more autonomy, freedom and balance.
If you are ready for your next chapter, learn more about Laura and her products at www.LauraLeeRose.com
The Power of Purpose through Gift Discovery
How to reignite the power of purpose in your life
Wednesday, May 15 2:00pm-3:00pm EST
About Kathy Sturgis
Learn more about Kathy and her products at kathysturgis.simplesite.com
Tip the Wage-Scale in Your Favor
How North Carolina Women Can Begin Out Earning Men in 2013
Wednesday, May 15 3:00pm-4:00pm EST
Did you know that:
- Women still earn less than business men
- Men do tangible things to out-earn other men
- Women can do similar things without changing their femininity
Join Leslie Flowers (personal growth and development expert) and find out how to boost your pay in record time.
ABOUT Leslie Flowers
Leslie Flowers, personal growth and development expert, has lived in North Carolina for 40 years. She has held various jobs, including serving as a flight attendant for U.S. troops during the Vietnam War. Throughout her life, she has been a student of spirituality, change, and personal transformation. A member of the Expert’s Industry Association, Leslie serves as a certified LifeSuccess Consultant (LSC) and Speaker (CS).
Leslie helps women break through their performance barriers and achieve goals that they once would have thought impossible. She effects this outcome via facilitated group coaching sessions, where participants are guided through a process that allows them to discover how they hold themselves back unconsciously as a result of conditioned and inherited habits. She has helped people discover that they have much more latent potential than they ever thought—and that they can use this potential to make money doing what they love.
Learn more about Leslie and her products :
Delineating yourself from the pack
Thursday, May 16 1:00pm-2:00pm EST
Join Theresa Corcoran (personal growth and development expert) and find out how to create and sustain your unique brand and undeniable benefit to your profession.
How Having a Happy Home Life Will Help You Succeed in Life and Business
Thursday, May 16 3:00pm-4:00pm EST
Everyone talks about the importance of balance in your life. But what exactly is it and, more to the point, how do you achieve it?
The impact of our relationships, both when going well and when struggling, on our attention and performance cannot be underestimated.
Join Lesli Doares (family and marriage therapist) and learn why establishing balance is important for you, both personally and professionally.
This will be a Q&A Interview format, so please send in your questions to Lesli Doares <email@example.com> by April 30th.
How Having a Happy Home Life Will Help You Succeed in Life and Business
Everyone talks about the importance of balance in your life. But what exactly is it and, more to the point, how do you achieve it? In this day of overwhelm, making time for yourself and your relationships can be a challenge. We’ll talk about why establishing balance is important for you, both personally and professionally. We will also address how you can maximize your relationships to provide a solid foundation for future success.
Format: Question and Answer Interview. If you have specific questions, please submit them to me by by April 30th.
Learn more about Lesli and her products :
- Details: If you have specific questions, please submit them to me by by April 30th.
- Lesli’s Contact Info: Lesli Doares <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Website: http://www.balancedfamily.com
Wrap It Up
Panel discussion and summary of the various topics
Friday, May 17 1:00pm-2:00pm EST
Join Laura, Kathy, Leslie, Theresa and Lesli on a quick summary of the various topics. The format will be a quick Q&A session. Replay will be available for a limited time after the summit.